Accredited Dental Assistance Course from International Open Academy, for AED 39.
Take your people skills and join a growing industry as a dental assistant - you’ll learn training requirements, patient care, on-the-job skills and so much more!
Dentists hire people who are committed to making those visits as pleasant as possible. Hygienists who are warm and bubbly, and assistants who know how to put patients at ease.
If you’ve ever thought about becoming one of those dental assistants, it’s probably because you enjoy working with people and you like the atmosphere at your own dentist’s office. Maybe you have aspirations of becoming a dentist yourself one day, and working as an assistant seems like a great way to become better acquainted with the industry and that entire job entails. Or perhaps you’re looking for a job with flexibility and a positive career outlook.
Accredited Dental Assistance course for AED 39
- Fully CPD/CE Certified
- Instant Free PDF Certificate
- Recommended by 95% of Students
- Self-paced online course with 24/7 Access
- Internationally Accredited by ICOES
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- Voucher is valid in 60 days upon purchased date
- To redeem voucher, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you register on our website, you’ll have 12 months to activate your course.
- From the date of course activation, you'll have 60 days to complete the course.
- For any questions, please email: email@example.com
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic)
- If you meet these criteria, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course.
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES. (www.icoes.org)
- This course is CPD/CE accredited. Our CPD accredited courses count towards the total of CPD hours to submit for your job role. CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
- Not valid in conjunction with other ongoing promotions
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable
How to redeem your voucher?
Vouchers are emailed few minitues after deal is purchased.
You can also print it from your member's account, just login and look under My Vouchers.
Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires.
Help! I haven't received my voucher!
Please check your email junk/spam folder.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender's list.
Alternatively, login to your member’s account using the login link and print it.
Still no luck? Relax.Contact us at 04-456-3305 or by emailing email@example.com