Armenia is becoming an increasingly popular tourist attraction, with the small but charming nation boasting a rich history. Armenia, which was the first country to declare Christianity as its national religion, boasts some of Europe’s most stunning views, with the peak of Mount Ararat dominating the country’s skyline. The mountain is Armenia’s national symbol despite its peak lying just over the Turkish border and Ararat is considered holy by locals due to its mention in The Bible – it is where Noah’s Ark landed. Armenia is home to countless beautiful monasteries and they are often found in areas of truly outstanding natural beauty.
All in all, an enjoyable and exhilarating experience awaits you in Armenia – a highly exuberant and endearing country.
Armenia – 4Nights & 5Days
Departure Dates: 9th to 13th of August 2019
Option 1: Twin/ Triple Room package for AED 2700
Option 2: Single Room package for AED 3025
Option 3: Child (2-11 yrs. old) sharing with parents existing bed for AED 2300
Option 4: Infant for AED 500
• Return Economy Class Flights (Dubai / Yerevan / Dubai)
• 1 Night at Art Guests House or similar in Dilijan Country side area
• 3 Nights at (My Hotel Yerevan) Hotel or similar in Yerevan
• Daily Breakfast
• Rope Way
• Barbeque dinner Aug 09
• English speaking guide
• Airport Transfers in an air condition coach
• Transfer in a comfortable coach from Yerevan to Dilijan and returned
• Sightseeing Tours Sevan lake / Mountain / Dilijan
• Any meals if not specified above
• Any expenses of a personal nature
• Tips and Porterage
• Travel Insurance: We do provide it on request.
• Entry Visas
• Any other services not specified above
• Entrance fees
Call 044-563305 for complete detailed itinerary
Check the availability before purchasing the voucher
✔ Multiple vouchers can be purchased
✔ Deal is valid until 2nd of August 2019
✔ Visa processing takes 5 government working days (Subject for approval)
✔ Call 044-563305 for complete detailed itinerary
✔ Check the availability before purchasing the voucher
✔ No refunds ones booking has been made to the Merchant
✔ Bank charges will apply for refunds if booking have not been book to the Merchant.
SNTTA Terms and Conditions:
• Space is subject to availability upon request
• Pick up time of tours and final departure will be accurately determined with guide or company representative
• All confirmed, made bookings & paid reservations are nonrefundable (Flight + Hotels + Ground Services)
• There will not be any refund for any unutilized air ticket or service or sightseeing
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category
• Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary and at client’s expense should the case arise
• Sequences of sightseeing tours could be changed according to guide vision
• Early Check in and Late check out is subject to availability
• Terms & Conditions apply
• For Armenia apply only at The Embassy in Abu Dhabi /Cost of visa around AED 240
• Minimum days processing • 5 working days
• For Georgia – Upon arrival
• Indian / Philippine / Wester European / Emirati local / Jordanian / Lebanon / Omani can get visa upon arrival – Pay at Yerevan airport AED 30
How to redeem your voucher?
✔ Vouchers are emailed few minutes after deal is purchased.
✔ You can also print it from your member's account, just login and look under My Vouchers.
✔ Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
✔ Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
✔ Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires.
Help! I haven't received my voucher!
✔ Please check your email junk/spam folder.
✔ Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender's list.
✔ Alternatively, login to your member’s account using the login link and print it.
✔ Still no luck? Relax.Contact us at 04-456-3305 or by emailing email@example.com