Kazakhstan, the world’s ninth-biggest country is the most economically advanced of the ‘stans’, thanks to its abundant reserves of oil and most other valuable minerals.
The biggest city, Almaty, is almost reminiscent of Europe with its leafy avenues, chic ALZhiR Museum-Memorial Complex, glossy shopping centres and hedonistic nightlife. The capital Nur-Sultan, on the windswept northern steppe, has been transformed into a 21st-century showpiece with a profusion of bold futuristic architecture.
But it's beyond the cities that you'll find the greatest travel adventures, whether hiking in the high mountains and green valleys of the Tian Shan, searching for wildlife on the lake-dotted steppe, enjoying homespun hospitality in village guesthouses, or jolting across the western deserts to remote underground mosques.
Kazakhstan – 5 Nights & 6 Days
Departure Dates: 8th to 13th of August 2019
Option 1: Twin/ Triple Room package for AED 2550
Option 2: Single Room package for AED 2825
Option 3: Child (2-11 yrs old) sharing with parents existing bed for AED 2300
Option 4: Infant for AED 550
• Return Air Ticket (Sharjah / Almaty / Sharjah) – Y/C
• 1 Night on board flight
• 1 Night at Ethno Village Huns (National Houses) Yurts
• 3 Nights at Hotel Kazzhol Almaty 4 stars or similar
• Daily Breakfast
• Lunch + Dinner on Aug 9
• Airport transfers in an air condition coach
• Medeo Tour with excursion to Panfilov Park
• Almaty City Tour
• English Speaking Guide
• Invitation letter for visa
• Any meals if not specified above
• Any expenses of a personal nature
• Tips and Porterage
• Travel Insurance: We do provide it on request.
• Entry Visas
• Any other services not specified above
• Entrance fees if any
Call 044-563305 for complete detailed itinerary
Check the availability before purchasing the voucher
✔ Multiple vouchers can be purchased
✔ Deal is valid until 2nd of August 2019
✔ Visa processing takes 5 government working days (Subject for approval)
✔ Call 044-563305 for complete detailed itinerary
✔ Check the availability before purchasing the voucher
✔ No refunds ones booking has been made to the Merchant
✔ Bank charges will apply for refunds if booking have not been book to the Merchant.
SNTTA Terms and Conditions:
• Space is subject to availability upon request
• Pick up time of tours and final departure will be accurately determined with guide or company representative
• All confirmed, made bookings & paid reservations are nonrefundable (Flight + Hotels + Ground Services)
• There will not be any refund for any unutilized air ticket or service or sightseeing
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category
• Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary and at client’s expense should the case arise
• Sequences of sightseeing tours could be changed according to guide vision
• Early Check in and Late check out is subject to availability
• Terms & Conditions apply
• E Visa: visit https://www.vmp.gov.kz/
• Minimum days processing - 7 working days
• Cost of visa is around USD30
How to redeem your voucher?
✔ Vouchers are emailed few minutes after deal is purchased.
✔ You can also print it from your member's account, just login and look under My Vouchers.
✔ Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
✔ Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
✔ Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires.
Help! I haven't received my voucher!
✔ Please check your email junk/spam folder.
✔ Add email@example.com to your safe sender's list.
✔ Alternatively, login to your member’s account using the login link and print it.
✔ Still no luck? Relax.Contact us at 04-456-3305 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org