Kenya is Africa's most popular safari destination and it's capital Nairobi is East Africa's economic hub. Kenya has a decent tourist infrastructure and lots of resorts along its coastline. It's a testament to the country's many natural attractions that tourists continue to visit.
The diversity of game in Kenya is simply astounding. From the big five to the small five, Kenya’s game parks, reserves and other wildlife protection areas host some of the wildest game thus the reason why this is home for the safari. Dotted in their unique landscapes, geographical features, a vast array of game ensues
Filling the country's landscape, adding depth and resonance to Kenya’s age-old story, are some of Africa’s best-known people whose histories and daily struggles tell the story of a country and of a continent. Drawing near to these cultures could just be a highlight of your visit.
Kenya – 3Nights & 4Days
Departure Dates: 9th to 12th of August 2019
Option 1: Adult Sharing Twin Room package for AED 3850
Option 2: Single Room package for AED 4325
Option 3: Child (2-11 yrs old) sharing with parents existing bed for AED 3200
Option 4: Infant for AED 600
• Return Air Tickets (Sharjah / Nairobi / Sharjah)
• 1 Night at Elementaita Sentrim Lodge or similar in Lake Elementaita
• 1 Night at Mara Sentrim or similar in Masai Mara
• 1 Night at Ibis Styles Nairobi or similar in Nairobi
• Daily Breakfast
• 2 Lunch, 3 Dinners
• Boating trip on Lake Naivasha
• Game drives in a safari vehicle
• Airport transfers in an air condition coach
• English Speaking Guide
• All park Entrance Fees
• Any meals if not specified above
• Any expenses of a personal nature
• Tips and Porterage
• Travel Insurance: We do provide it on request.
• Entry Visas
• Any other services not specified above
Call 044-563305 for complete detailed itinerary
Check the availability before purchasing the voucher
✔ Multiple vouchers can be purchased
✔ Deal is valid until 2nd of August 2019
✔ Visa processing takes 5 government working days (Subject for approval)
✔ Call 044-563305 for complete detailed itinerary
✔ Check the availability before purchasing the voucher
✔ No refunds ones booking has been made to the Merchant
✔ Bank charges will apply for refunds if booking have not been book to the Merchant.
SNTTA Terms and Conditions:
• Space is subject to availability upon request
• Pick up time of tours and final departure will be accurately determined with guide or company representative
• All confirmed, made bookings & paid reservations are nonrefundable (Flight + Hotels + Ground Services)
• There will not be any refund for any unutilized air ticket or service or sightseeing
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category
• Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary and at client’s expense should the case arise
• Sequences of sightseeing tours could be changed according to guide vision
• Early Check in and Late check out is subject to availability
• Terms & Conditions apply
• Visa on arrival for all nationalities
• Cost of visa is around USD50
• Plastic bags are banned in Kenya
• All guests traveling into Kenya with duty free plastic bags shall be required to leave the bags at the entry points and seek alternative carrier bags.
• We request that you do not carry plastic bags whilst visiting or working in Kenya as there are penalties for those caught with them.
How to redeem your voucher?
✔ Vouchers are emailed few minutes after deal is purchased.
✔ You can also print it from your member's account, just login and look under My Vouchers.
✔ Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
✔ Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
✔ Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires.
Help! I haven't received my voucher!
✔ Please check your email junk/spam folder.
✔ Add email@example.com to your safe sender's list.
✔ Alternatively, login to your member’s account using the login link and print it.
✔ Still no luck? Relax.Contact us at 04-456-3305 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org