South Africa is one of the best safari destinations, but it's not just all about big-game sightings – wildlife watching here also teaches you to enjoy the little things: a leopard tortoise ambling alongside the road, a go-away bird chirping its distinctive chant in the trees, or an encounter with seals, whales or a great white shark along the coast.
You will get to learn about its tumultuous history and understand the fabric of South African society and appreciate how far the country has come.
South Africa's landscapes are stunning, even in urban Cape Town, you need only look up to see the beautiful fynbos (indigenous flora) climbing the slopes of Table Mountain, while nearby, two of the world's most dramatic coastal roads lead to Cape Point and Hermanus.
From wrinkly mountain to the powdery beaches, there's truly a staggering variety to enjoy in this astounding country.
South Africa – 5 Nights & 6 Days
Departure Dates: 9th to 14th of August 2019
Option 1: Adult Sharing Twin Room package for AED 4975
Option 2: Single Room package for AED 5600
Option 3: Child (2-11 yrs old) sharing with parents existing bed for AED 2800
Option 4: Infant for AED 550
• Return Air Ticket (Dubai / Cape Town -- Johannesburg / Dubai)
• Domestic air ticket (Cape Town / Johannesburg)
• 3 Nights at AC by Marriott Hotel - 4 Stars or similar in Cape Town
• 2 Nights at Soho Hotel - 4 Stars or similar in Sun City
• Daily Breakfast
• Airport transfers (Cape Town Airport / Marriott hotel / Cape Town Airport)
• Transfer from Johannesburg airport to Soho Hotel in Sun City - Aug 12
• Transfer from Soho Sun City to Johannesburg then to Airport– Aug 14
• Panoramic City Tour in Johannesburg
• City Tour in Cape Town
• Any meals if not specified above
• Any expenses of a personal nature
• Tips and Porterage
• Travel Insurance: We do provide it on request.
• Entry Visas
Call 044-563305 for complete detailed itinerary
Check the availability before purchasing the voucher
✔ Multiple vouchers can be purchased
✔ Deal is valid until 2nd of August 2019
✔ Visa processing takes 5 government working days (Subject for approval)
✔ Call 044-563305 for complete detailed itinerary
✔ Check the availability before purchasing the voucher
✔ No refunds ones booking has been made to the Merchant
✔ Bank charges will apply for refunds if booking have not been book to the Merchant.
SNTTA Terms and Conditions:
• Space is subject to availability upon request
• Pick up time of tours and final departure will be accurately determined with guide or company representative
• All confirmed, made bookings & paid reservations are nonrefundable (Flight + Hotels + Ground Services)
• There will not be any refund for any unutilized air ticket or service or sightseeing
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category
• Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary and at client’s expense should the case arise
• Sequences of sightseeing tours could be changed according to guide vision
• Early Check in and Late check out is subject to availability
• Terms & Conditions apply
• Visa:visit (http://www.vfsglobal.com/southafrica/uae)
• Minimum days processing - 6 working days
• Cost of visa is around AED540
How to redeem your voucher?
✔ Vouchers are emailed few minutes after deal is purchased.
✔ You can also print it from your member's account, just login and look under My Vouchers.
✔ Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
✔ Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
✔ Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires.
Help! I haven't received my voucher!
✔ Please check your email junk/spam folder.
✔ Add email@example.com to your safe sender's list.
✔ Alternatively, login to your member’s account using the login link and print it.
✔ Still no luck? Relax.Contact us at 04-456-3305 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org