Accredited Online Make Up Artistry course from International Open Academy for AED 39.
Take your makeup artistry skills to the next level and be responsible for helping to make others look and feel beautiful no matter the occasion!
Did you know that a successful makeup artist can earn up to $100,000 per year and that the expected market growth is 13%, with 83,300 jobs expected to open before 2022?
And that the career opportunities are nearly endless? Whether you want to freelance at weddings, work in TV or cinema, in a beauty salon, and become a writer or even a youtuber - the opportunities are enormous.
It's a fantastic and rewarding career where you get to make others look and feel beautiful and get paid to do so. And the best part is that you can easily adapt it to the lifestyle that best suits you.
If becoming a makeup artist is the career you've been dreaming about, then this course is the perfect foundation for you.
Accredited Make Up Artistry course for AED 39
Learn professional makeup artistry with this comprehensive course on makeup. You'll develop a firm understanding of:
- Face shapes
- Skin tones
- Facial Features (which are incredibly important for a makeup artist at any level)
- Contouring makeup
- Choosing eye makeup shades
- Picking colors
- How to accent, highlight, and enhance the face
- Different types of products, tools, makeup brushes, and how to utilize them
- Information on skin care routines and best practices will help you keep skin healthy and beautiful
- How to build your makeup kit (for beginners and for advanced makeup artists)
- The best makeup tips for makeup application, removal, and more
- Get hands-on skills that you can take immediately to the makeup table.
Some of the skills you'll learn include, but are not limited to, the following:
*Skin Care - Master skin care routines, makeup and foundation applications. Information on preparation and aftercare practices and techniques for skin health will help you make the right decisions for each client. With tips like applying makeup to oily skin, which products work for sensitive skin, and aftercare for dry skin, you'll learn to work with every skin type.
*Corrections - From applying foundation to using makeup contouring to shade and correct features based on face shape, you'll be able to smooth and correct any face. Tools - Build your makeup kit, select the best makeup tools, and learn how to use them
*Eyes And Brows - Learn to contour for different eye types, and learn how to flatter eye colors and shapes. You'll also learn critical information on shading and creating shapes using the natural brow.
*False Eyelashes - Applying false eyelashes and eyelash extensions requires much skill, and you'll learn that and more including initial application, maintenance, types, and safe removal.
*Makeup for different ages - Different ages require a different approach to makeup. Learn what makeup is more suitable for the different age groups.
*Makeup styles - Learn how to choose the right makeup for different occasions such as daytime, evening & parties.
- Fully CPD/CE Certified
- Instant Free PDF Certificate
- Recommended by 95% of Students
- Self-paced online course with 24/7 Access
- Internationally Accredited by ICOES
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- Voucher is valid in 60 days upon purchased date
- To redeem voucher, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you register on our website, you’ll have 12 months to activate your course.
- From the date of course activation, you'll have 60 days to complete the course.
- For any questions, please email: email@example.com
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic)
- If you meet these criteria, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course.
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES. (www.icoes.org)
- This course is CPD/CE accredited. Our CPD accredited courses count towards the total of CPD hours to submit for your job role. CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
- Not valid in conjunction with other ongoing promotions
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable
How to redeem your voucher?
Vouchers are emailed few minitues after deal is purchased.
You can also print it from your member's account, just login and look under My Vouchers.
Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires.
Help! I haven't received my voucher!
Please check your email junk/spam folder.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender's list.
Alternatively, login to your member’s account using the login link and print it.
Still no luck? Relax.Contact us at 04-456-3305 or by emailing email@example.com