85% Off on Project Management Diploma at Brentwood Open Learning College, now at AED 392.
Diploma in Project Management has been designed to equip students with essential knowledge and skills to successfully complete projects, task and situations in all areas of business. The course covers the complete project life cycle; from project initiation, through project implementation and finally to the project completion phase. The course explores the essential tools needed to deliver successful projects. The course also includes topics like; cost estimating and cost control, project time management, quality management human resource management, risk management and project communication management.
This project management course online is delivered over 12 modules:
- Module 1 - Overview of Project Management
- Module2 - Project Life Cycle
- Module3 - Project Integration Management
- Module4 - Project Scope Management
- Module5 - Project Time Management
- Module6 - Project Cost Management
- Module7 - Project Quality Management
- Module8 - Project Human Resource Management
- Module9 - Project Communication Management
- Module10 - Project procurement Management
- Module11 - Project Risk Management
- Module12 - Global Project Management
* Internet connection required
- One person per voucher and can buy 1 as a gift
- Validity of the voucher is 60 days upon purchase date
- Conditions to avail the offer:
- Redemption by email: send voucher with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login details will be sent within 48 hours.
- No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
- Certification: On course completion a certificate of completion will be issued by Brentwood Open Learning College. Students can also claim the accredited certificate by paying the accreditation fee. Hard copy of the certificate will be available on the payment of £15 delivery fee. It may take up to 2 months for the certificate's arrival, depending on the country the student lives in.
- Internet connection required.
- For enquiries, please call +44 292 0026 229 or email email@example.com
How to redeem your voucher?
Vouchers are emailed few minutes after deal is purchased.
You can also print it from your members account, just login and look under My Coupons.
Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires.
Help! I haven't received my voucher!
Please check your email junk/spam folder.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
Alternatively, login to your member’s account using the login link and print it.
Still no luck? Relax.Contact us at 04-456-3305 or by emailing email@example.com
Deal addressBrentwood Open Learning College, United Kingdom