Sail along the Dubai Creek this Ramadan - 90Minutes Creek dhow cruise with a delectable Iftar dinner buffet by Star Al Manaal Tourism for only AED 35 per person.
- 1.5 Hour Dubai Creek cruise
- Welcome drinks and starters on arrival
- Continental Iftar dinner buffet
- Unlimited soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
- Fully air-conditioned lower deck & open-air upper deck
- Soft music
- National Bank of Dubai
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce Ruler's Court
- Al Bastakiya
- Dubai Museum
- Sheikh Saeed house
- Heritage Village Souq
- Textile Souq
- Spice Souq
- Gold Souq
Mutton Seekh Kabab.
- Valid during Holy month of Ramadan
- Timings: 06:00 pm to 07:30 pm (Guest needs to reach 30 minutes before the boarding time)
- Departure location: Dubai Deira Creek, Deira side (in front of Rolex Twin Towers)
- Prior booking is required at least 24 hours in advance
- For bookings and enquiries, please call +971554985565, +971553709595 or +971566287098 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org between 09:00 am to 06:00 pm with your name, contact details, preferred date and attached Great Deals voucher
- Cancellation or rescheduling requires at least 24-hours of advance notice
- Children below 3 years of age can go for free
- Printed or Mobile copy of Great Deals voucher must be presented upon redemption
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable
How to redeem your voucher?
Vouchers are emailed few minutes after deal is purchased.
You can also print it from your members account, just login and look under My Vouchers.
Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires.
Help! I haven't received my voucher!
Please check your email junk/spam folder.
Add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
Alternatively, login to your member’s account using the login link and print it.
Still no luck? Relax.Contact us at 04-456-3305 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Deal addressDubai Creek