Challenge reality though mind-blowing experiences at VR Theme Park Dubai, The Dubai Mall for AED 60 per Child.
A first-of-its-kind attraction for the Middle East, VR Theme Park is centered on the concept of ‘shared escapism’, with an unprecedented breadth of games to suit all ages. Launched in March 2018, the attraction is designed to ‘Challenge Reality’ through mind-blowing experiences, blurring the lines between perception and reality through unforgettable and mind-blowing experiences, spanning wholly immersive rides, interactive games and educational journeys.
Set across two levels, VR Theme Park offers attractions to suit all ages and interests, including adrenalin, horror, tranquility and more; including multi-player experiences, allowing visitors to interact with one another and live the experience with family and friends.
VR Theme Park is managed by Emaar Entertainment LLC, the leading provider of exceptional experiences that bring delight, enrich lives and ‘inspire joy’ for all
Launched in March 2018, VR Theme Park is first-of-its-kind attraction for the Middle East, set across two levels, spanning 7,000 sqm and located in The Dubai Mall
*For children under 120 cm
*Valid for 1 person for the same day only. Retail, arcade games, F&B not included.
Facebook.com/ VR park Dubai
Location Address: Level 2 , The Dubai Mall
Contact number : +971 44488483
- Valid for 60 days from date of purchase
- Child Pass (For children under 120 cm)
- Not valid during Public Holidays
- VR Park Timings: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm ( Sunday to Wednesday, 10:00 am -1:00 am ( Thursday to Saturday) . Timings are subject to change.
- Guests must meet all height, health and age restrictions as indicated at all our attractions, rides and games
- Guests with certain health conditions are advised not to experience certain attractions, rides and games. Specific warnings are posted at each location
- For their safety, expectant mothers are advised not to ride our attractions and do so at their own risk
- Children must be supervised by an adult or guardian at all times
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by VR Park team members
- Food and beverages may not be brought onto the rides and attractions
- VR Park reserves the right to temporarily close certain attractions, rides or games for purposes of maintenance without prior notice or any compensation whatsoever
- Guests are advised to not leave their valuables or personal belongings unattended. VR Park will not be held responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject a valid ticket holder, if in the team member’s reasonable opinion, the ticket holder may pose a risk to the safety of others and or affect their enjoyment within VR Park and/or the normal operations of VR Park.
- The Management accepts no liability and is fully and effectively indemnified by the ticket holder at all times against any liability which includes but is not limited to losses, costs, claims, demands, actions, damages, legal and other professional fees and expenses.
- Greatdeals voucher must be presented (printed or in mobile device)
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable
How to redeem your voucher?
Vouchers are emailed few minitues after deal is purchased.
You can also print it from your member's account, just login and look under My Vouchers.
Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires.
Help! I haven't received my voucher!
Please check your email junk/spam folder.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender's list.
Alternatively, login to your member’s account using the login link and print it.
Still no luck? Relax.Contact us at 04-456-3305 or by emailing email@example.com
Deal addressThe Dubai Mall